Platelet-Rich-Plasma + Mesotherapy (PRP)
Platelets are cells that naturally assist in your body for healing and generating new tissue. Platelets contain Growth Factors, helped stem cell migration, ultimately active, rejuvenate and regenerate cells throughout body.
Facial Microneeding/Needle Cannula is a treatment for effective reduction of deep wrinkles, scars, skin spots, sun damage, loose skin and more.
Hair Restoration and
PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
10 ml of the patient's blood is collected
Collected blood is placed into the centrifuge to separate red blood cells, white blood cells and plasma
Once separated, the plasma is extracted from the tube
PRP is then used to treat desired area ( hair loss, skin rejuvenation)
What areas can be treated?
- Crows’ feet – lines at the side of the eyes
- Glabella lines - Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Asymmetrical eyebrows
- Upper lip lines - ‘smoker’s lines’
- Smile lines – side of the nose (bunny lines)
- Frown lines around mouth corners
- Gummy smile
- Neck bands – Nefertiti lift
- Jawline concerns (to slim or define the Jawline)
- Managing teeth grinding and associated headaches
- Pebbling or ‘orange peel’ look on the chin
- Excessive Sweating
How do the hair treatments work?
- PRP stimulate the proliferation and differentiation of stem cells in the hair follicle budge area
- Through growth factors stem cells and germinative cells get together and give rise to the future follicular unit
- Increase in hair diameter and follicular density (aprpox 15%)
How does the Skin Rejuvation work?
-PRP induces the synthesis of collagen
-PRP stimulates the synthesis of body’s own HA / hyaluronic acid
-PRP increases the dermal elasticity and slight volume effect
-PRP reduces liver spots
- Loss of volume
- Dark circles
- Cutis laxa
How many treatments are needed?
How long is the procedure?
Are there side effects?
- Minor Swelling, Bruising and Bleeding
- We will perform an assessment during the consultation of any risk factors before the treatment goes ahead as all procedure carry risks