Botox/ Dysport cosmetic relax facial muscles and excessive contraction in order to decrease the progression of forehead lines, frown lines, crows feet and prevent future lines from deepening, creating youthful, fresh appearance and ageless results. It helps restore facial balance and symmetry to the face, masseters to slim the lower face and stop teeth grinding. It works on non-surgical solution, to treat hyperhidrosis/ excessive underarm sweating to eliminate skin breakouts and unpleasant odors.
What areas can be treated?
- Crows’ feet – lines at the side of the eyes
- Glabella lines - Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Asymmetrical eyebrows
- Upper lip lines - ‘smoker’s lines’
- Smile lines – side of the nose (bunny lines)
- Frown lines around mouth corners
- Gummy smile
- Neck bands – Nefertiti lift
- Jawline concerns (to slim or define the Jawline)
- Managing teeth grinding and associated headaches
- Pebbling or ‘orange peel’ look on the chin
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis /excessive sweating/odors)
How much do anti-wrikle injections cost?
Are there side effects?
- Redness at injection site
- Spocking/ over-active eyebrow
- Puffiness and shelfing around the eyes
- Facial Asymmetry
- Generalized weakness